About IUBH University of Applied Sciences
The IUBH is geared to the demands of the global market
Studying at the IUBH makes careers in a global environment possible. We live out this credo in that English is the teaching language and the language used on our campus. We also impart internationality with many other distinguishing features:
- Our experts and faculty from around the world teach both technical know-how and soft skills
- We maintain multiple collaborations with partner universities in Europe, America, Australia and Asia
- At the IUBH languages in international demand are taught at advanced levels by native speakers and additional intercultural communication competence is developed
- There are currently students from over 110 nationalities/countries on our campuses
At the IUBH practical orientation is experienced firsthand. The curriculum has multiple facets which reflect this, for example, the inclusion of internship semesters, discussions and lectures with experts from industry and excursions to companies. The integration of theory and practice is a daily reality for every student. In the context of its lectures the IUBH offers project work and case studies.
Many of the benefits of studying at the IUBH are possible due to the close cooperation that the IUBH and its faculty maintain with industry. Our faculty has contact to all DAX 30 companies, is recognized in the international market, and well connected in a network with over 3.000 business partners.
The IUBH is accredited by the Foundation of International Business Administration Accreditation (FIBAA) and received for five of its study programs five golden FIBAA premium seals so far. Therefore IUBH is one of the leading universities in Germany to be awarded five or more premium seals.
In 2012 the IUBH also received the seal of quality from the Hanseatic Certification Agency which certified IUBH study programs as a way to obtain vocational education and training.
In 2012 the IUBH was also honored as best cooperation partner of the Association of Internet Travel Sales (Verband Internet Reisevertrieb e.V./VIR).
Information is the most important asset for companies. But who decides which information is valuable? How do you get the most out of the information? And which technologies can be used effectively? Specialists in IT management answer these kinds of questions.
During your studies, you will work on the development and management of IT infrastructure, creating concepts for international project management and the implementation of IT services for internal stakeholders and customers. You also learn the basics of software engineering and deepen your knowledge of IT compliance and data protection requirements.
The IT Management Master’s degree program prepares you optimally for a career at the interface between management and technology:
- You gain insights into IT governance and information security concepts.
- You learn about the art of deriving IT strategies from existing business processes.
- You examine how key IT services are implemented across different people, departments, processes, and technologies.
- You develop methods for the conceptual design of high-quality software.
- And you receive training in management of projects according to international standards.
- Full Time