About IUBH University of Applied Sciences
The IUBH is geared to the demands of the global market
Studying at the IUBH makes careers in a global environment possible. We live out this credo in that English is the teaching language and the language used on our campus. We also impart internationality with many other distinguishing features:
- Our experts and faculty from around the world teach both technical know-how and soft skills
- We maintain multiple collaborations with partner universities in Europe, America, Australia and Asia
- At the IUBH languages in international demand are taught at advanced levels by native speakers and additional intercultural communication competence is developed
- There are currently students from over 110 nationalities/countries on our campuses
At the IUBH practical orientation is experienced firsthand. The curriculum has multiple facets which reflect this, for example, the inclusion of internship semesters, discussions and lectures with experts from industry and excursions to companies. The integration of theory and practice is a daily reality for every student. In the context of its lectures the IUBH offers project work and case studies.
Many of the benefits of studying at the IUBH are possible due to the close cooperation that the IUBH and its faculty maintain with industry. Our faculty has contact to all DAX 30 companies, is recognized in the international market, and well connected in a network with over 3.000 business partners.
The IUBH is accredited by the Foundation of International Business Administration Accreditation (FIBAA) and received for five of its study programs five golden FIBAA premium seals so far. Therefore IUBH is one of the leading universities in Germany to be awarded five or more premium seals.
In 2012 the IUBH also received the seal of quality from the Hanseatic Certification Agency which certified IUBH study programs as a way to obtain vocational education and training.
In 2012 the IUBH was also honored as best cooperation partner of the Association of Internet Travel Sales (Verband Internet Reisevertrieb e.V./VIR).
Management skills combined with production engineering expertise are crucial for tomorrow’s business success. The demand for qualified specialists and managers is correspondingly high. Have you already gained some work experience in Engineering after completing your first degree and would you like to expand your knowledge in this field and your general management skills to reach the next level in your career? Then our MBA with a major in Engineering Project Management is the right choice for you.
As Engineering Project Manager, you organize engineering teams, are responsible for budgeting and cost planning as well as evaluating various types of quality management standards. You are in demand wherever comprehensive and interdisciplinary knowledge in technology and management is needed.
The MBA International Business gives you expert and general management know-how and will help you develop your individual methodical skills:
- You will learn how to prepare data, how to connect data from different sources, and how to analyze these relationships.
- You will deepen your knowledge in the areas of business management and leadership through academic and practice-oriented modules.
- You will deepen your management expertise, and work on your analytical skills.
Within your major Engineering Project Management, you will learn to distinguish between several aspects of the internet of things, including consumer, business, social and environmental issues, acquire an in-depth understanding of both generic and engineering-specific project management tasks and get to know the fundamental concepts and processes of product development.
- Full Time